Office Manager - £35,950 - FTC 18 Months - Peterborough
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager on behalf of our client, based in their Peterborough office. You will have overall responsibility for the facilities and office services across the organisation and for advising on all Health and Safety matters, including wellbeing and stress management. Supported by a Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities Officer, your role will be to create and maintain an efficient and safe work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
As Facilities Manager, your duties will include:
- Leading and managing health and safety
- Supporting all aspects relating to the planned office relocation project
- Working closely with Senior Management and Human Resources to maintain an effective wellbeing and stress management system.
- Overseeing matters concerning facilities, service charges and environmental footprint for both locations
- Developing and managing administrative systems, practices and services relating to filing, inventory and other administrative support
- Managing a small team of office services and administrative staff in both locations.
- Oversee the administration of processes, contracts, support, planning, monitoring and reporting of expenditure and income.
- Act as on call contact for incidents, issues and staff support in emergency situations.
Skills and experience
- Qualification in health and safety management within an office environment such as IOSH or NEBOSH cert or diploma and DSE risk assessor training or have equivalent experience.
- Stakeholder management
- High level of understanding and experience with budgetary control, office policies and procedures.
- Facilities management experience
- Project management experience is highly desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted