Customer Service - Induction Team Manager
Salary £28,000 - £30,000
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you have genuine desire to support others to learn and grow? Do you have experience in coaching and helping to shape the development of others, enabling them to deliver their best work?
Are you up for the challenge of working for a UK Superbrand, a thriving organisation which puts its people and customers first?
If this sounds like you, please read on
As part of our clients ongoing drive to ensure their newly recruited and trained members of the customer service teams are equipped to deliver the best service possible, they have created a new role and are recruiting an Induction Team Manager into their Customer Experience Centre.
Having completed their initial onboarding and training, all new members of the CEC will move into a development area, where you will take accountability for ensuring that these frontline team members feel supported through their formative learning experiences, ensuring that their high standards and expectations are understood, and that key success measures are being achieved before a new starter 'passes out' and joins their permanent team
The role involves the management and coaching of all new CEC Advisors and will play a critical part of the onboarding process.
- Working with the Business Support Manager and key Operational leads, help scope, develop, and implement key activities and approaches to improve the success of newly appointed Customer Service Advisors
- Apply coaching methods to deliver best practice solutions and improve the performance of Advisors with measurable outputs for new starters
- Work closely with the Training team to continually look for opportunities to enhance training
- Effectively manage the new starter team providing coaching to ensure all KPI's are being met
- To ensure new starter colleagues feel confident 'to go it alone' and provide support as needed. Provide feedback to Team Managers and Trainers as needed in order to continually improve
- Conduct regular coaching sessions, 1-2-1's
- Work closely with Team Managers and ensure an aligned and well communicated hand over of recruits to their permanent team.
- Work with all Team Managers and Senior Managers to identify and implement performance improvement measures
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of improving performance, ideally within a customer service environment
- Engaging and inspirational Coaching style
- Customer Service experience
- The desire to make a real difference
- Generous bonus scheme related to company performance
- Up to 15% pension contributions - based on employee contribution of 5%
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounted shopping vouchers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted