Customer Service Coordinator
Full Time, Permanent
Our client are a leisure services company who are adding to the team due to expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic growing business.
The duties of the Customer Service Coordinator will include:
- First point of contact for customers face to face and telephone.
- Providing information and quotations to customers.
- Processing quotes/orders into the ordering system and communicating accurate quotes/orders to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring emails are continually monitored prioritising orders, queries and requests.
- Produce accurate job packs for other departments.
- Responsible for sourcing products from specialist suppliers as and when required.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office.
The Customer Service Coordinator will ideally have the following experience:
- Have experience in working in a similar position.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good proficiency with using Microsoft Office.
- Be very organised with great attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or call Holly at Tate today
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted