Customer Support Advisor, £19500-20500k plus £250 monthly bonus, required for business near Falmer, Brighton to handle all customer service calls and emails within their service centre. Office based not remote working.
This is a busy and varied role where you will be dealing with all Sales, Technical and Returns enquiries, be it by phone, e-mail, Skype or letter. The hardware and software related enquiries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently, working to agreed KPI's.
Naturally you will have a passion for providing high quality customer service, strong PC literacy and previous experience of providing IT based telephone support, sales and customer services experience.
Network software and hardware support experience, plus basic electrical knowledge is preferred, but full training will be given.
- To escalate customer queries to senior support colleagues where appropriate.
- To consistently achieve targets as defined within the team Key Performance Indicators (taking a minimum of 40 calls per day etc.).
- To log and process all communication, both inbound and outbound.
- To assist with the Returns Department as and when required.
- To attend training courses as and when required.
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours Monday-Friday on a rota basis between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm. Very occasional Saturday mornings required. 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, subsidised canteen, free parking on site. Looking to interview straightaway and commence employment as soon as available.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted