Internal RecruiterBrixton, London40k-45K (plus commission)An exciting opportunity for a seasoned recruiter to join a rapidly growing tech company (85-> 200).You'd have fantastic opportunities to progress as well as a super lovely, fun team to work alongside. Think Friday drinks, yoga, book club & more!Our client based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, are a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow the business. Through people power and machine learning, their data platform helps industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.If this sounds interesting, read on...The roleThey're looking for someone to own their London based hiring, helping them to hire roles at every level, across every team. Whether that's partnering with local universities, holding recruitment events or just good old-fashioned headhunting, it'll be up to you to reach out to and bring on-board the best talent however you see fit!Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing: finding the best candidates through headhunting, recruitment events and referrals (or any other platforms/methods of your choice)
- Screening: chatting to lots of people and matching candidates to the brief
- Process improvement: suggesting and implementing improvements to our hiring process
- Employer Brand: Helping us build a strong employer brand that reflects the culture of the company, this might mean improving their social media presence, attending job fairs or applying for awards
- Consulting: working with all the teams (& their hiring managers) across the business to support their growth - updating them on market trends and getting to know everyone well in order to fit people into their teams!
Our offerOffering a competitive base + commission-based bonus package.The company invest a lot in keeping their people happy and healthy So as well as that, you'll also get:
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Well-being: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
About youPreferably you'll have anywhere between 1- and 5-years experience in recruitment (agency and/or in-house).
Plus ideally, you'll be:
- A natural people person: you are interested in people, like getting to know them and are a bit of a conversational wizard
- Success- Driven: you're driven by success and enjoy working towards hiring targets
- Ambitious: you're excited to take on more responsibility and are eager to keep moving forward in your career
If this is ticking all your boxes, and you have the relevant experience please apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted