Administrator required for specialist motor company based near Rye, Sussex, permanent £19500-21500 doe as a result of increased workloads and business. Due to location a car owner/driver is essential. This is an office-based role, with no scope to work remotely.
Joining a small friendly team, you will be supporting the sales office with all their administration. Duties to include:
- Updating customer/client database with new vehicle sales and giving call backs to customers regarding updates on their vehicles.
- Researching auction houses and private car sites to find new vehicles to buy/trade.
- Dealing with customers' queries pre- and post-sale to ensure efficient handover of vehicles.
- Dealing with any complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Answering the phone and responding to emails.
- Keeping website up to date with photos and vehicle information.
- Assisting with basic input of invoicing details on Platinum (full training given).
This is a varied and busy role, looking for an adaptable team player with strong communication and organisational skills. Previous experience working in the automotive industry desirable, but not essential. Ability to manage your own workload, working to deadlines and thinking on your feet and taking the initiative is key. Good knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive.
Full time working Monday-Friday 8.30-5pm and 1 in every 4 Saturdays 9-4pm (day off in lieu if worked), up to £21500 doe, 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays and pension. On site parking. Looking to interview straightaway.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted