Role: Interim HR administrator (6 Month FTC)
Salary: Up to 28K
Location: Hybrid, office and home-based working.
Our client who were established as an independent centre of excellence to advance the growth of the UK cell and gene therapy industry are currently seeking an HR administrator to join their team. Due to continued growth and success, they require additional support in the HR Team.
Reporting into the HR BP, you will be a first point of contact for all London Based Employees and any HR related queries and will support and assist with various HR projects. If you are a newly or partly CIPD qualified candidate with some previous HR generalist experience and consider yourself as a great team player with exceptional communication skills, we want to hear from you!
Key duties will include but not be limited to General, ER, Recruitment and L&D tasks.
- Assist in the forming and maintaining of employee records
- Assisting in the preparation of HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, references, resignation letters, confirmation of maternity letters, etc.
- Assisting in the reporting of HR metrics
- Being the first administrative point of contact for London based employees on HR related queries
- Processing any requests for schemes that the company has adopted
- Assisting in invoice processing
- Supporting on HR and Organisational projects as required
- Note taking for HR led meetings including returns to work and sickness absences
- Employment and compliance administration
- Assisting with the scheduling of recruitment and interviews
- Supporting probationary review outcomes and appraisals
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted