Are you bored in your current administration role? Do you have a background as a PA, senior administrator or have experience in Client Services and are looking to take that next step into a diverse role in and interesting environment? Then this role is for you!
A global leading Executive Search Firm based in the West End is seeking a Team Coordinator, paying between £28,000 to £32,000 + an extensive benefits package, to join their ambitious UK team that are really going places.
The role will be supporting some of the companies high achieving consultants with all of the background administrative tasks needed to support the recruitment process, from appointment all the way through to placement! They are a bright and dynamic team, who work in partnership with organisations that have a positive impact on society. With very well known and high profiles clients in the Arts, NGOs, Charities, Global Educations just to name a few.
Duties will include the following:
- Managing up to 15-20 projects at one time, all at different stages.
- Taking ownership of relationships, liaising with both clients and candidates, making sure all sides are receiving the highest quality of care.
- Organising and coordinating multiple interchangeable diaries, booking meetings, business trips, appointments for the consultant.
- Preparing pitches and presentations for clients. Helping with strategic business development with the consultants, providing ideas and research.
- Being the first point of contact for the team.
The organisation is seeking a graduate calibre, tenacious, results driven candidate who is very business mined. You will have excellent organisational skills, experience in managing complex dairies or teams. You will be flexible in your approach to working, dynamic and calm under pressure, while having the ability to problem solve difficult situations. You will enjoy working to tight deadlines as well as working in multiple projects at one time. No day will ever be the same and you will be constantly working on new projects all the time.
If you are a strong administrator who is looking for an exciting new role then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted