An award winning and prestigious Executive Search firm based in Battersea is seeking a Team Assistant, paying up between £27,000 to £33,000 plus an extensive benefits package, to join their ambitious London based team! The role will be working on a hybrid basis, working 2 days at home and 3 in the office, but fleixbility will be given.
The organisation provide high level head-hunting solutions for companies that create a positive impact of society from charity to global research and education - so all very interesting and socially engaging industries.
The position will be supporting the busy team with all the administration that goes into these high-level recruits as well as being the go to person for the team. The role will include the following:
- Effective administration of upwards of 15-20 recruits, with differing levels of complexity, driving the search processes from beginning to completion
- Take responsibility for excellent administrative management and be a champion for quality and precision in project management; ensuring the output from the delivery team is both consistent and of an excellent calibre
- Responsibility for, client and candidate relationship management, from a process perspective.
- Act as a reliable and primary channel for incoming communications for the team provide excellent liaison in respect of candidates, clients, new business, and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the consultant to manage their diary, travel, and relevant paperwork.
- Organise meetings with clients and collect, collate, and disseminate relevant materials internally and externally.
- Advise on and manage the creation, proof-reading, production and approval of advertising campaigns and project-related materials.
- Devise and implement a strategic business development plan alongside your Consultant.
- Proactively provide business development support though driving business development activity and strategically managing your consultant's diary.
- Organising business development meetings, trips, and events as relevant to your consultant and/or team.
- Promote sales activity in the team through the development and management of effective market tracking and activity tools.
The ideal candidate will come from an office support background and will be looking to join a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Working at a very intelligent, strategic and high-level way of doing recruitment. You will have strong communication skills, having the ability to speak to clients and candidates at all levels as well as a high attention to deal and the ability to multitask. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being the go-to person for all administration tasks of a team!
If you are a strong administrator looking to be part of a company that will grow, develop and surround you with like-minded, ambitious people then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted