Junior Product Manager - Biomedical/ Life Sciences
Our client an established company that provides quality supply and support both UK and internationally are currently looking to recruit a Junior Product Manager to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity that could suit a graduate in Biomedical or Life Sciences looking for an opportunity with a reputable company locally.
Role: Junior Product Manager Where: Southampton outskirts Salary: c£24,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a product expert and champion, for both a technical and market perspective
- Developing an understanding of the situations/context in which allocated products are used
- Conducting in-depth market and competitor research for marketing plans
- Analysis of market segments to help maximise opportunities
- Assisting with business plans
- Assisting with the promotion of products including generation of copy for paper mailings, emails, web pages, literature, etc
- Working with allocated suppliers
- Managing relevant product master files, stock and expires
You will need:
- To be a graduate in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- To be well presented and professional in your approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- To be highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- To be self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident IT skills including MS Office
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search