Customer Experience Advisor Winchester- (Out-Skirts) £22/24,000 (DOE)
We are recruiting for a new and local Insurance based business to help grow their team. The company are going through a period of rapid growth and this is an exciting time to join this business in a permanent role. No two days are the same here and we are looking for someone passionate about offering all their clients an exceptional service.
A little bit about the role.
- Interacting with new and existing customers daily, solving their queries via live chat and email to provide an all-round great customer experience, keeping NPS high and meeting individual targets related to quantity, speed, and accuracy
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, identifying where and how we can change our processes, tools, or product to make them happier
- Liaising with third parties (e.g., underwriters, claims handlers, premium finance partners, to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Generating and updating customer quotes,
- Troubleshooting data input issues, verifying documents, and investigating potentially fraudulent activity.
- Keeping compliance at the forefront of your mind, making sure that everything we do and say is in accordance with FCA guidelines
The bit about you
- You will be passionate about the customer and will go that extra mile to offer them the best service.
- Working in a start-up means that you have to be adaptable and excited by the prospect of moving fast.
- You enjoy finding solutions to problems you come across them rather than waiting on others to do this for you.
- You enjoy taking complex issues and explaining them in an easy and understandable way.
- If you don't understand something, you are not afraid to ask. There's no such thing as a silly question!
- You're selfless. You enjoy pulling together as a team and supporting your teammates.
- You're excited about working in a company that really focuses on and believes in the importance of feedback.
Experiences that will help you succeed
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles is essential
- If you have experience in an online customer support role this is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner comfortable with using multiple systems at once
Currently the business is based on the outskirts of Winchester so you will need your own transport, but they will be looking at a hybrid working model further down the line. There will be a rota of working one half day on either weekend day, this will be shared between the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and supportive company. Excellent training will be given to support you in this role
Please send through your CV in the first instance. Thank you
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted