French speaking Customer Service Coordinators
£12ph (overtime available)
Temporary French speaking web-based Customer Service Coordinators required immediately to work on a long-term temporary booking. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term remote work.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic and exciting global technology and entertainment company. We are looking for people who are passionate about engaging and delivering impeccable customer service, who are excited by technology and the world of music. You'll be part of a great team providing outstanding web-based customer service to their French and English-speaking clients.
Your role involves delivering support to French speaking and English-speaking customers via email and live chat around technical queries such as app performance, subscription and payments queries and general queries regarding services available. You will receive a strong induction to the services on offer and full training to ensure that you deliver the high level of customer service that you are passionate about giving.
- Working for an innovative and exciting global brand
- Full training and opportunity to develop your existing skills
- Opportunity to add value to the business through projects of interest to you
- Working with a happy and diverse team
- Great offices and break out areas with a games room
- 28 days annual holiday
- Stakeholder pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Bilingual Fluent French and English verbal and written
- Ability to engage with customers via email / web-chat with speed and efficiency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- High standards of attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to working on an ongoing temporary basis
You will be required to complete a language test before starting.
If you are available immediately and are interested in further temporary office support opportunities, then please upload your CV in Word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted