Receptionist & Office Assistant position within an innovative and thriving technology company based in St Paul's, City of London. This role temporary to permanent, starting as soon as possible, and offers a salary of circa £21,000 per annum with great benefits.
With stunning offices in the City and a great working culture, my client is looking for a capable and proactive Receptionist to join the business and manage the front of house to an exceptional standard, dealing with various administrative and basic secretarial tasks.
Working standard office hours from Monday to Friday, you will provide general reception and office coordination duties.
- Manage a busy switchboard - redirecting calls and taking messages
- Meet and greet clients professionally, offering refreshments as required
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Arrange couriers and dealing with incoming / outgoing post
- Coordinating suppliers
- Assist Office Manager with stock control for office and facilities management
- Cover for Office Administrator/PA during periods of absence
- Carry out Health & Safety and Administration induction for new joiners
- Arranging international travel and accommodation
- Dealing with data administration
- Ad hoc tasks and running errands as requested
Ideal candidate must have:
- Previous reception or office administration experience
- Well presented with a professional approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Uses initiative, is flexible and hardworking
- Outgoing/confident personality
- Computer literate - exposure to Microsoft packages and MS Outlook is required
We are looking for a flexible and focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients.
Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted