£12.5 p/h - Long Term ongoing Assignment
Egham Location - Hybrid working
We are recruiting an exciting opportunity for a graduate with office experience to join a leading Consultancy company based in Egham, Surrey.
This is a high performing world class international business which offers true career progression.
- Compose and send emails
- Attach a file to an email message. Configure and Organise Outlook
- Create or modify personal folders
- Print & run reports
- Schedule recurring tasks; Convert task to appointments and back
- Team Administration
- Manage Appointments & Events
- Create an appointment
- Handle responses to meeting invitation
- Timely follow-up of internal/external emails and phone calls
- Outbound phone calls to clients, to schedule appointments
- Special Projects as assigned.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A strong attention to detail
- Able to work to potential deadlines
Please send your CV in a word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted