Marketing Executive - £22.5k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a fun loving and customer experience led and progressive player in their field are currently on the recruit for a new Marketing Executive to join an expanding and friendly team and at an exciting point of growth!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Copywriting, design and production of flyers, posters, direct mailers from templates
- Creation of bespoke marketing campaigns dependant on customer requirements and accounts
- Close working with Account Managers to effectively promote sales with marketing activity
- Representation of the marketing team at promotional events
- Keeping landing pages up to date
- Measure and report on sales and marketing strategies on a daily & weekly basis
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a Marketing role
- A hands on and can do nature
- Outstanding writing and communicative skill
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted