Customer Services Manager - Contact Centre
£35k basic with OTE of £46k + Great Benefits
The Customer Services Manager will lead, inspire, develop and grow the Contact Centre ensuring they, and the department, reach their full potential. You will manage all inbound calls for the business, facilitates inbound requests and outbound prospecting for service bookings and is responsible for initial digital sales enquiry management.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, in this role you will instill a performance culture across the team, developing training plans and working with compliance teams, to ensure service standards are upheld.
You will have demonstrative experience of how you have created efficiencies by implementing changes to processes to drive proactive improvement of customer satisfaction, customer retention, complaint management, quality, accuracy, and first contact resolution.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years' proven experience in managing or supervising Customer Services Operations in a retail contact centre-based environment
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in a fast-paced industry
- Proven experience of managing complex projects with multiple touch points
- Proven track record of scaling an operation in a digital environment
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service systems and tools
- Leadership skills to recruit, motivate and retain talent
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search