My client, a leading construction and property development group are currently recruiting for a new Admin Assistant to help with supporting the board. The successful candidate will be super organised and possess a positive can-do attitude. This role will support the PA to the Chairman as well as supporting the wider needs of the business.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assisting with diary management to the chairman and board members
- Assisting with the management of business documents, including minutes and board packs
- Support with planning of social and corporate company events
- Assisting with booking travel and accommodation for the chairman and wider team
- Ensuring refreshments are ordered and provided at meetings
- Overseeing and managing data entry in company database
- Purchasing and ordering items as required
- Providing ah-hoc assistance to the wider team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply without delay.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted