Do you possess proven Customer Service experience?
Do you have exposure to / and interest in Export Administration?
This position is for an Export Co-ordinator. As well as a competitive annual salary of £19,000, the business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Hemel Hempstead, with free parking available on site.
The job is immediately available.
This is a new position for a growing business within Manufacturing services. Working within a team of 6 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first-class Export Customer Service offering for the business.
Working hours are Monday - Friday with flexible start and finish times available (37.5 hour week)
- Support and assist export customers from enquiry to receipt of goods.
- Maintain all key shipping documentation and records for internal and external purposes.
- Work with and review performance of freight forward partners.
- Process all customer orders and enquiries efficiently and accurately, and according to the legal requirements for exporting products.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Previous customer service and administration experience.
- Exposure to / and interest in export processes.
- MS Office savvy, with the ability to pick up new in-house systems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Export/ Letter of credit experience - desirable
- Experience working with sales and/or service issues
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 5 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted