My client, a leading construction and property development group are currently recruiting for a new Receptionist to join them in their office based in the city.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an excellent level of customer service to all clients and internal and external visitors. You will also possess a professional and friendly telephone manner for all incoming calls and be a welcoming go-to person for general office support needs.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting calls, and taking messages as required
- Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival
- Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring they are clean and well presented after meetings
- Organising refreshments and catering for meetings
- Ordering office stationery and consumables as required
- Assisting the PA's with ad-hoc tasks as needed
- General administrative tasks including printing, filing and scanning documents
- Booking train tickets and hotels for staff travel
- Supporting with charity fundraising events as required
In exchange for your hard work there is a discretionary bonus and plenty of social events to get involved in!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted