A rapidly growing technology solutions company based in the heart of London's West End is seeking an Operations Assistant, paying between £25,000-28,000 plus an excellent benefits package, to join their small family feel team.
Currently the role is based in the West End and will be until the end of the year, from there the company will be relocating to the High Wycombe area, so please be aware that anyone applying will have to be able to travel to both locations. Anyone based in North London or who has a car would be suited as the new site will have parking!
The role will be 5 days in the office due to the hand on operational nature of the role.
The role will be supporting the operations manager with the fast-paced day to day running of the office, duties will include:
- Booking incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Liaising and updating customers on the status of their orders
- Raising purchase orders
- Checking off and approving invoices against purchase orders
- Liaising and forming good working relationships with suppliers
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Ensuring the stockroom is kept tidy and organised throughout the day
- Keeping the office tidy and helping to order stationery and stock
- Covering reception throughout the day
- Assisting the ops manager with health and safety procedures
The company is ideally seeking a candidate with at least 3 years working in an operations capacity or similar environment. The company use Salesforce as their internal CRM, so working knowledge of this CRM would be advantageous. You be adaptable and thrive under pressure, with the ability to multitask. Great communications skills both on the phone and via email, you will be able to quickly build strong working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers. Highly organised, you will be a person who is very proactive, seeing tasks through to completion as well as a great team player.
If you are an operations assistant who is looking to work in a successful, fast growing company then please do apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted