Long Term Temporary role
We're currently seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to work within a state of the art, high throughput diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme.
As well as playing a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 transmission, you will also gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your Scientific career for further success and growth.
As a Learning and Development Coordinator you will work with Learning and Development Manager to ensure the training and development of all staff.
You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Onboarding team to send Training Joiner instructions
- Daily interface with other departments such as Operations, Quality, Resourcing, etc.
- Administration of feedback programme and training schedules
- Supporting Welcome Events facilitation
- Scheduling and co-ordinating welcome events, speakers and other events
- Being the point of contact during first week and oversee meet and greets
- Previous experience working in a Learning and Development department
- Experience of working with a high volume of new starters
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
The role offers a competitive rate of pay of £30,537.20 with a 10% retention bonus.
You will also be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team. Diversity at NHS Test and Trace is about reflecting the communities we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
Please be aware that BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) including a media check, is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this project please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted