Tate are pleased to be working with a fantastic organisation on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a HR Officer on a fixed term basis.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Focusing on the Recruitment aspects within the HR Services team
- Checking and approving offer letters and contracts
- Ensuring pre-employment checks are completed
- Providing support and guidance to the HR Services Administrators in the carrying out of their roles.
- Data quality and compliance checking
- Working within the Electronic Staff Records (ESR) system.
This is a great role working for a hard working team and flexible working options are available to cover the Part-Time requirement of 24hrs, the team operate a hybrid working model.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted