We are in need of a Part time OR Full time Facilities Manager for a shared and private office workspace based in the City of London. This is an ASAP start, initially a 6-week temporary role paying an hourly rate between £18-£25 per hour plus holiday and has flexible working hours between 3-5 days per week.
The ideal candidate will be broadly knowledgeable across all aspects of facilities management (both Hard and Soft FM) and be responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems and services ideally within older and grade listed buildings.
Duties will include:
- Conducting a full audit of the building to access functionality of services
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Focus on maintenance of "hard" services
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Making recommendations on best practices with regards to FM
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with them appropriately
Ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Facilities Management experience within older buildings
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
We are looking for a flexible, diligent and client focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients.
Ideally looking for individuals with strong business acumen, project and planning skills and strong numeric and financial capabilities.
Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted