IT Technician 2nd Line - Temporary
Location: Potters Bar
Pay: Circa £16 per hour
Hours: Full Time 9am-5pm
Assignment duration: 12 weeks, with the potential to extend
Our client based in Potters Bar is currently recruiting for an 2nd Line IT Technician.
- To provide IT and AV technical support service to staff members.
- Provide support on a wide range of technical support tasks concerned with the provision of PC based network desktop services.
- To install new equipment & software, upgrade hardware and configure PC's to access networked services.
- To provide advice & software support to staff using standard Microsoft products and other common applications.
- To assist in ensuring that AV & IT equipment booked for sessions are available when required, is set up correctly and is fully functional.
- To provide telephone support to users by taking part in the helpdesk rota of support duties, including the resolution of faults via 'remote desktop' utilities.
- IT Helpdesk task including user software support, configuration of desktop/laptop computers smartphones tablets and other mobile devices, hardware fault finding and replacement of parts.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven 2nd Line experience.
- Experience in both a Windows and Mac environment.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Office 2010 & 2013.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Experience with LAN/WAN Networks.
- Experience of using mobile devices
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 5 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted