Research Engagement Administrator
Do you have administration experience? Do you want to work for a global organisation that can offer real career development? Are you available to start at short notice? My client needs you!
Tate is working with a very impressive organisation who employee over 10,000 globally. They are currently seeking a Research Engagement Administrator to join them on a long term temporary assignment.
Working in their Research Engagement team, the post holder will be responsible for the following:
- Provide research and resources to business leaders to help improve their businesses
- Read industry research and develop understanding of complex topics
- Provide executive level customer service
- Build strong working relationships with the Company's Research & Advisory Expert community and receive unlimited access to all Company research content
- Managing Research Engagement email inbox
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy: able to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted