Tate are currently recruiting for a skilled Credit Controller to support our Bournemouth based client on a temporary basis for a 5 week project.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will involve
- Contacting clients to collect outstanding monies
- Referring to pre-existing payment terms and agreements
- Producing reports and providing updates
The ideal candidate will need to have
- A proven background in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- High level of attention to detail
This short term project based assignment offers the option of either office, remote or hybrid based working.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search