Business Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading marketing business. Our client has fantastic benefits on offer including free lunches, all expenses paid trips and regular social events!
The duties of the role:
- Identifying, researching, and contacting relevant prospects via all media channels in a consultative manner
- Account management
- Building rapport, defining needs and building relationships
- Working as part of a high-performing team
The experience required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of outbound communication techniques
- Personal time management
- General knowledge of the marketplace; key vendors and technology trends
- Logical approach to work and a very high attention to detail
- An energetic, positive approach and 'can-do' attitude
Please apply online or call Amy at Tate today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted