An innovative and inspiring not for profit organisation based in Cambridge are looking for an motivated, passionate and experienced Project Coordinator (Grant funded business support programmes), to join their "Future Business" project delivery team. As a member of this team, you will take ownership of the management and administration of the organisations ERDF capital and revenue programmes inorder to support the project delivery team and provide accurate and timely information through regular reporting both internally and externally.
The ideal Project Coordinator will have previous experience of grant funding administration and management. You will have great communication skills and possess the ability to forge strong working relationships with partners, stakeholders, and clients.
This is a Hybrid contract role running for two years.
As the Project Coordinator (grant funded business support programmes), you will be responsible for:
- The project management of the organisations grant funded business support programs, ensuring both effective and efficient administration of each project.
- Ensuring each element of the project plans is effectively coordinated and action-ed in line with the project budget and relevant ERDF compliance measures are followed
- Completion of finance claims and the production of accurate audit and monitoring reports
- Establish and manage new and existing systems to ensure the compliant capture and reporting of all monitoring data
- Manage the venture support tracking system to ensure accurate data capture and reporting
- Preparing for ERDF audits and compliance which will include preparing files and reports.
- Liaising with the Project Delivery Team
- Building positive relationships with the local ERDF management team, ESIF Committee, GCGP LEP and seek greater efficiency's in business administration methods
- Supporting the administration of each programme component, including organising online and physical events as well as other activities relating to the successful operation of the programme including client registration, eligibility checks and all funding compliance; liaison with strategic partners with regards to their potential involvement or assistance
The ideal Project Coordinator (grant funded business support programmes), candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role within grant funding management
- Experience of taking responsibility for and tracking and reporting on grant funded programs
- The ability to identify and asses new opportunities
- Strong administrative, analytical and logical reasoning skillsExperience of drafting and presenting reports
- The ability to quickly assess information and provide sound advice to management relating to project performance and risks
- Budget and P&L management experience
- A valid driving licence
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week. You will be based in Cambridge and will work to a Hybrid working model based partly at home, partly in the office and partly field based (either London or Peterborough). And you can expect to receive a salary between £27,000 and £32,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now. We will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.