We are currently recruiting for a strong Administrator to join a leading Property Management Company based in Central London on a permanent basis. This role offers a salary of £21-23k
This focus of this role is administration and processing consents and formalities relating to sales of properties and requests for permission or changes to lease terms specified in a variety of residential and commercial title documents.
The role will:
- Deal with legal enquiries and processes related to the sale of existing leasehold properties
- Collect fees for these services for the Landlords
- Protect the rights of our Landlord clients, as well as ensuring the residents of properties are able to get necessary permissions and information promptly and simply.
- Administering the Landlord's requirements as part of sales, transfers, re-mortgages and consent applications relating to customers' properties
- Liaise with solicitors and lenders during the conveyancing process, transfers, sales and re-mortgages
- Interpret and understand legal documents (Lease/TP1/OCE/RX/TR1/LPE1) to ensure the relevant covenants relating to assignment, sales and re-mortgages are complied with
- Dealing with consents for assignment or transfer (if required by leases or TP1s)
- Provide information about lease and TP1 requirements, and generate Landlords' information packs for sellers' solicitors
- Process completion registration and Land Registry compliant certificates of compliance for buyers and solicitors
- Considering and processing applications for standard consents required in leases and TP1s, including subletting of property; keeping pets; minor alterations and works
- Reviewing and processing requests for variation and rectification of title documents; major alterations or extensions, and liaising with external solicitors on the production of Licences and other documents required to record such consents
- Maintain accurate computerised and manual records.
- Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings.
- Participate in team, departmental and corporate project and planning processes as required.
- To observe the highest possible standards in relation to client and customer confidentiality and in compliance with Data Protection legislation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Able to show an understanding of and commitment to property services and managing Landlord and Tenant relationships.
- Able to show an understanding of and commitment to good customer care.
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted