Role: EA/Office Manager
Salary: 30K- 45K dependent on experience
Location: Near Great Portland Street - Office based 5 days per week
We are currently recruiting a new PA/Office Manager for our client, a global manufacturing company. Working from their offices near Great Portland Street, the successful candidate will provide support to the Chairman, COO and CFO, as well as ensure the smooth running of their office space in London. You will be a key point of contact in the business and as such we are looking for a friendly and approachable, solution led individual.
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Global travel booking and management
- Calendar and diary management
- Processing expenses
- Ensuring health and safety in the office
- Management of office equipment purchasing
- Management of employee's annual leave and sickness
- Assist or (if experienced in this space) take the leads on managements of employee's pension and payroll.
- Assist in the management of 4 sub tenants who lease office space and shared office amenities
- Assist with the running and maintenance of the building including liaison with service contractors
If this sounds like the role for you - please apply without delay!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search