PA - temporary position for 8-12 weeks
Hybrid working - based in central Southampton (mix of remote and site working)
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
You will provide governance and administrative support to the Trustee Board, Chief Executive (CEO), Director of Services and Senior Management Team. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to develop their career and work in the charity sector.
Main responsibilities include:
- Arranging meetings and minute taking at key meetings
- Managing incoming complaints and ensuring due process is follows (training can be provided)
- Working with the CEO providing the business with quarterly statistical return on our performance
- Co-ordinating Trustee Boards, Sub Committee meetings, Senior Management Meetings and Annual General Meeting
- Helping administer key governance, management and leadership team meetings including recording minutes or notes at key governance and management meetings
- Coordinate the induction of new trustees
If you have excellent planning and organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure with complex and competing needs, skills in establishing and developing office systems and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively then this could be the role for you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search