A confident and personable Sales Support Administrator, is required to join a vibrant manufacturing business. The role is based in Hitchin will involved working directly with the office manager in providing the day to day support to the sales team.This will including dealing with incoming client requests and general sales order administration.
This is a great role for somebody looking to establish an office based career within an busy sector, where support and training will be give by the sales admin team.
As the Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and emails
- Dealing with client queries and problems
- Ensuring that all company records and customer specification are accurate and up to date
- Processing customer orders, quotations and invoices
- Dispatch of client samples as requested
- Instructing the inhouse design team on design and artwork requirements related to their sales orders
- Client relationship management
- Other administrative duties as required by the admin team
The ideal Sales Support Administrator candidate you will need:
- Experience within a similar customer service and admin role
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and personable
- Proven track record of taking ownership of their work
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience of using business databases
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in all of their work
- Be confident when dealing with customers and fellow team members
- Previous experience within a fast paced environment
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary between £18,000 and £20,000 depending upon experience.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted