My client an IT company based in South West London is looking for an part time HR officer. The role will be 20 hours per week and will be remote based.
The role will involve the below responsibilities:
- Managing recruitment campaigns
- HR screening interview
- Interview & selection advice to managers
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics
- Employee -on-boarding
- 121s until probation ends
- Monitor, collate and act on on-boarding feedback
- Keeping policies up to date with best practice and UK and SA employment law
- Assisting managers to understand and enforce policies
- Managing UK and SA employment contracts and related documents
- Coordination of training budget
- Development of standard career progression pathways in collaboration with managers
- Facilitate mentorship program
- Off boarding
- Exit interviews - collating and delivering feedbackAdvising Manager
- Performance issues
- Absence issues including flagging up concerning absence patterns with the appropriate manager
- Handling difficult conversations
- Handling development conversations
This is a stand alone role so experience is required.
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in Word format
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted