My client an IT company based in London is looking for an Office Manager
This is a 40 hours per week role that is fully office based due to the need to sign for equipmemt on a daily basis.
The role comes with a good benefit package
This position is responsible for the smooth running of the office environment and for supporting the HR officer with HR administration. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, detail oriented and have a high standard of professional interpersonal and administration skills.
You will be responsible for the full management of the office environment, including but not limited to:
- Receiving visitors
- Day-to-day management of office policies and procedures ( secure asset disposal, office access management)
- Stock management
- Management of office suppliers (cleaners, water delivery, building management, food supplies, office supplies)
- Company event planning and management
- Supporting the HR officer,
- Coordinating employee onboarding
- Initiating referencing
- Starters and leavers process
- Management of benefits
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in word format
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted