Temporary Sustainability Strategy & Programme Manager
Brighton up to £23.44 per hour
Site based role
Our client requires someone to work as part of a multi disciplinary team providing carbon management and sustainability systems to public sector organisations across the UK. The successful candidate will have proven experience of developing and implementing Green plans in line with Net Zero targets, delivering high quality sustainability training sessions and managing the role out of sustainability projects. Based in Brighton on an ongoing contract our client is looking for this role to start asap.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of Sustainability/ Green project role out.
- Carbon footprint data analysis and sustainability reporting
- Development and delivery of sustainability training
- Monitoring and tracking of delivery vs budget.
Please get in touch if you wish to apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted