Looking for an experienced person to work for international company in Credit Control, Brighton based in the office, full time, permanent c.£26k doe.
The successful candidate will manage their own portfolio of international blue-chip clients.
- Active debt chasing across international sales ledgers.
- Key debtor account management.
- Minimising aged debt and across the Group.
- Debtor reporting and cash forecasting across the Group.
- Experience of chasing international clients and ledgers.
- Proven track record in debt collection with blue chip clients.
- Experience of PO and invoice resolution through to payment with blue chip clients.
- Knowledge of billing cycles and operations.
- Proven ability to work alongside sales teams.
- Ability to take ownership of work and adhere to collection targets under pressure.
- Determined character with ability to take tasks to completion.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with both internal and external international stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Professional business conduct in person, on telephone and written communication.
Candidates must have previous credit control experience, confident telephone manner, self-motivated and professional. Based in Brighton with occasional (once a month travel to London office, fully expensed). Working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, 25 days holiday, pension. Immediate interviews.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search