Role: Procurement Manager
Location: Central London or Remote based
Salary: Up to 58K
I am seeking a Procurement Manager to join my client, one of the busiest train service providers in the country.
This is a pivotal role whereby the successful applicant will be managing and delivering competitive tenders and will be working as part of a team in the renegotiation of important supply chain agreements.
If you are MCIPS, or CIPS qualified have experience working in a procurement, commercial and/or a contract management environment and have a good understanding of contract law, UC16 regulations and GDPR... please apply without delay.
Key accountability's in the role will include but not be limited to;
- Management of entire pre-contract process - ensuring compliance throughout
- Working with contract managers to develop procurement strategies and determine technical specifications for project requirements
- Ascertain project budgets in partnership with Finance Business Partners
- Advising stakeholders on procurement processes and procedures
- Ensuring projects risks are mitigated
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted