My client is a reputable and established Recruitment Group based in the heart of Luton. They are in need of a diligent and proactive Billing Administrator to join the busy and dynamic payroll team. This is a permanent role, starting ASAP, paying of circa £21,000 per annum plus benefits and great prospects.
You will report to the Billing Team Leader, ensure prompt response to invoice queries and timely and accurate dispatch of invoices as well as completing various administration tasks to support the billing and credit control process.
Duties will include:
- Manage invoice query process including review, flagging, communications with operations and satisfactory resolution
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- Timely production and dispatch of invoicing as detailed on the task log including special invoicing requirements, perm invoices and ad hoc invoices
- Process invoicing adjustments as authorised by the relevant business
- Ensure Billing System is set up and maintained accurately to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure Front Office Systems are maintained accurately to ensure accurate billing, including controlled clients
- Maintain accurate client records regarding invoice queries and resolution for credit controllers
- Escalates appropriately issues that impact on the completion of tasks within required timescales
- Liaise with other Finance functions (credit control, payroll, management accounts, purchase ledger and scanning) to resolve issues in end-to-end processes as required
This would be the perfect opportunity if you are:
- Good understanding of billing or credit control process
- Highly numerate
- Methodical and process driven
- Can work to very tight deadlines
- Have a great attention to detail
- Can work in a team, whilst being responsible for own workload
The ideal candidate will have exposure or experience in billing or finance administration and/or credit control, will be detailed orientated and have a collaborative nature as you will be working in a team.
This role is also suited to a strong administrator who is highly numerate and with good customer service skills.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search