Tate are working with a company in their search for experienced Recruitment Administrators on a temporary basis.
You would be responsible for supporting Resourcing Team with the administration tasks behind a high volume of vacancies for a 3 month period. Tasks will include:
- Loading vacancies onto systems.
- Daily update of all vacancies advertised internally
- Supporting with the organisation of interviews with external candidates, creating calendar invites
- Closing vacancies and ensuring all applicants receive correspondence if not progressed
- Management of the recruitment team email inbox, ensuring emails are reviewed and dealt with on a daily basis
- Maintaining recruitment spreadsheet trackers (Excel)
This is a full-time role based at their office in Dunstable. You will work Monday - Friday office hours and the hourly rate is £12 per hour.
If you have previous experience in recruitment or HR and feel this role suits your skillset then apply today for immediate interview.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted