Friendly and established company on outskirts of Lewes are looking for a lively Customer Service Co-ordinator, initially on a 12-month fixed term contract (possibility to go permanent) up to £25k doe, immediate start.
Working in a team you will ensure an efficient and helpful service to customers regarding their orders, processing these in a timely fashion and ensuring deliveries are received on time.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to emails and website requests and answering the phone, whilst proactively managing your own workload.
- Informing customers of no stock items and offering alternatives.
- Liaise with other departments as and when necessary to effectively process orders and satisfy customer requirements.
- Accurately register and record complaints
- Investigate customer delivery issues with 3rd party couriers.
- Ensure customers account is within their agreed credit status before despatching their sales order.
- Take customer credit/debit card payment for non-account holding customers when processing their orders.
Ideal candidates will have some previous administration/sales ordering process experience and used to working in a fast-paced telephone-based customer service environment. Good knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and the ability to learn the new in-house systems (Navision and Iris). Efficient and friendly telephone manner, ability to stay calm, be a team player, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
Candidates must be available to work on a rota basis Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm. (8 hours per day) Please be aware at the end of the year the company will be looking to bring in Sunday working 5 hours (flexible as to when the 5 hours are worked, with a day off in lieu if worked) so flexibility is key. Simply health plan, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, free parking onsite. Looking to interview asap. Due to location a car owner/driver is essential.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted