Fixed term contract, 6 months
Up to £25,000 pa
The purpose of this role is to support the sales team with their administration duties. The ideal candidate will have some administration experience preferably within a sales environment. This is a hybrid role meaning you will work from the Reading office 3 days per week and at home for the other 2 days.
Duties will include:
- Customer support
- Completing new customer forms
- Store audits
- Chasing customers for responses to proposals
- Info requests to customers
- Coordinating meetings with customers
- Coordinating requests from other hubs for information
- File management
- Team meeting coordination, agenda gathering and taking minutes and actions
- The ability to manage data accurately
- Time management skills
- Must be able to use Excel to a good level
- The ability to use Power Point to an intermediate level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to commit to a 6-month contract
Please apply online or call Amy at Tate!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted