Are you an experienced secretary with strong administration skills? Are you available to start at short notice? Our client needs you!
A respected consultancy business who have been established for over 50 years and have offices across the UK, urgently requires a Team Secretary to join them on a temp to perm basis.
In this role you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to our Reading office supporting two teams of building surveyors (14) and one team of architects (10)
- Answering external/internal calls and directing as necessary
- Arranging surveyor appointments
- Producing reports, lists, letters, minutes, etc
- Preparation of tender documents, submissions and presentation documents
- Raising Fees/Purchase Orders
- Assisting the architects with preparing design and access statements, checking planning history on sites etc
- Producing marketing submissions
- Arranging couriers/sorting post
- Audio/copy typing and data input
Experience and Skills Required
To apply for this role you should possess:
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of InDesign, although training can be provided
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted