Office Administrator Winchester £22,500 (DOE)
We are working with a successful family run business on the outskirts of Winchester to find an adaptable Administrator that can multitask and be proficient with supporting all divisions of the business. No two days will be same in this support role, so you will be able to juggle tasks and priorities to suit the business needs. You will work with a small and supportive team.
You will learn all areas and tasks within the company to support the teams and for your own personal growth and development.
- To support the office Administration team
- Coordinating and effectively dealing with the company correspondence, phone calls and emails and the post
- There will be some data entry tasks involving purchase and sales ledger and order entry
- General Administration, invoicing, answering queries, filing
- Ideally, we would expect you to have a minimum of two experience in a similar Administration role
- Genuinely love to solve problems and be able to spot anomalies
- Be flexible in your approach to get the tasks completed
- Someone who wants to learn and understand the processes
- You will be proficient with MS office and able to learn bespoke software
The company have parking and are accessible via public transport. This is a fantastic role, one that you can enjoy and develop with the business for many years to come.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted