People Services Advisor - £23,000 (negotiable depending on experience) - part remote - 12 month contract
As a member of the People Services Team, you will provide a professional, high quality, customer focused service to employees, leaders and candidates across the full spectrum of HR, providing advice to leaders and employees on all operational and tactical people related matters, some of which maybe complex and multi-faceted.
As People Services Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact within the team to provide advice to leaders and employees on a broad spectrum of non-transactional, people related matters across the employee life cycle including, but not limited to, maternity, paternity, statutory rights, grievance, disciplinary, sickness absence and capability. This may also require attendance at meetings with leaders in order to support more complex issues.
- Manage and prioritise a workflow of all People Services advice requests either via the telephone or email
- Working from a central inbox, provide comprehensive high-quality customer focused People services support relating to more complex queries, some of which may require research, across a broad range of People activities.
- Provide advice to People Services Team Members on complex letter production
- Manage the repository of Policy, Process, Guidance and Templates, including the sign off process, to ensure that documents are up to date and version controlled. This will require strong collaboration with internal Legal Counsel.
- Support the People Business Partnering team with the delivery of key projects, which may have broad business context, advising accordingly on People and Change elements.
- Act as the gatekeeper for the People Function Share Point, reviewing access in order to ensure data integrity at all times.
- Assist with the production and analysis of People Metrics and provide insight where necessary.
- Act as the process champion for People and Leader Toolkit delivering continuous improvement in support of the People Services Transformation Lead.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a commercially focused HR environment
- Sound knowledge of Employment law legislation, People practices & TUPE across the employee life cycle
- CIPD level 3 as a minimum or commitment to achieve within 1 year
- Experience in working with all levels of leadership
- Passionate about quality and standards within the People context
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements
- Can demonstrate professional credibility, strong presence and articulate communication
- Ability to make sound judgements and decisions
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted