Tate are working with an organisation based in Bristol in their search for an Assistant Schedular on a temporary basis.
You would be based in the Housing Repairs Team with key responsibilities including:
- Raising repair orders
- Scheduling work to be carried out
- Dispatching work/tasks and managing issues
- Liaising with contractors and other departments
- Running and distributing operational reports
- Administration support to the scheduling team
This is a temporary role for a 3-month period, with potential to extend further for a further 3 months. You would work full time hours, Monday - Friday hours between 08:30am - 5pm. The hourly rate is £10.62 per hour and they are looking for an immediate start.
Apply for immediate interview and start.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted