A confident and creative Marketing Executive is required to join a leading business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Executive you will ultimately be responsible for planning and executing marketing for the business new business and after-sales team. This will include both marketing events and product launches. Delivering activities in line with agreed budgets and ensuring these activities deliver a return on investment. This role will also give you the opportunity to develop a strong online presence for the organisation.
This role will allow you to continual grow and develop your marketing skills within a supportive and ambitious marketing team.
As a Marketing Executive you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital (PPC) advertising campaigns
- The creation and delivery of quarterly group marketing plans
- Working very closely with the business after-sales team to drive client retention activity
- The maintenance and up keep of the company website including enhancing the user experience
- Designing and executing the company's social media and online activity. Including the writing of creative copy and content
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns ensuring learning and trends are acted upon to maximise Return on Investment
- Analyse and utilisation of Management Information System data to increase customer retention
- To help oversee group CRM Activities
- To work with external marketing agencies, suppliers and contractors
The ideal Marketing Executive candidate will need:
- A couple of years experience within a similar role
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of working on digital platforms
- To be results focused with a good track record in project delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Content writing experience
Working Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm, the offices are within 5 minutes of the A1.The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £24,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted