Commercial Assistant - Totton - £22,000-£25,000 depending on experience - Full time hours - office based
We are excited to be working on a new role for a company of marine experts, and they are looking for an exceptional Commercial Assistant to join their small and friendly team based in Totton. You will need to be a multi-tasker who can work in a fast paced and demanding environment where no two days are the same. This role can be very reactive and can change depending on company needs, therefore you need to have a flexible working attitude and not be fazed by this. You will also be responsible for supporting Directors with administration tasks, therefore you must be highly organised and methodical in your approach.
- Processing sales orders and quotations
- Preparation and revision of framework agreements/pricing agreements for sales team
- Following up on quotations and recording accordingly
- Updating price lists with approval of Commercial Director and distributing accordingly
- Updating procurement department of parts requirements under instruction of Commercial director i.e. reports of stock requirement
- Back up to Sales Order processor as required creating sales orders/orders confirmations and arranging dispatch
- General Admin support to Commercial Director including organising travel
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Excellent communication with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solution orientated
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted