Claims Administrator Winchester £17-18k DOE
A Fantastic opportunity to join a busy organisation in the centre Winchester. Our client valves their employees and offers excellent job satisfaction.
We are seeking a Claims Administrator to join the Creditor Claims team. A successful candidate can expect to receive fully training and ongoing mentoring,
- Meticulously distributing claims documentation
- Demonstrating excellent customer services skills in written and verbal forms to all customers, clients and all other third-party organisations
- Scrupulously maintaining records and files
- Work towards gaining a good understanding of the claims validation procedures and Policy Terms and Conditions in respect of all Creditor products. Gaining experiences in the department and learning all the T&C relevant to the department
- Recording and filing all evidential documentation with regards to claims.
- Reporting all grievances and evaluations to Management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team player
- Great attitude, and keen to succeed
- Strong work ethic and values
Our client offers some fabulous benefits including an annual bonus, 22 holidays, 8 days flex, Study support and more. Please send your CV through to us in the first instance if you would like to apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted