Talent Acquisition Coordinator Leeds
£25,000 - £28,000 09:00 - 17:30 - 37.5 hours per week
We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a law firm with offices in the US and Europe.
To work with the Head of Talent Acquisition in delivering a high level of support and expert advice to the business in sourcing and recruiting the best available talent for the firm.
Based in the heart of Leeds City Centre the firm operates a focused yet friendly and flexible working environment with smart, open plan offices and a smart-casual dress code.
In particular, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will take a lead on delivering recruitment solutions for the business services functions (Marketing & BD, Finance, HR, IT, Office, Paralegal & Records).
This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities that the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will undertake:
- Sourcing and recruiting talent for the business services functions
- Liaising with line managers on pre-recruitment matters such as finalising external job specifications and personal specifications.
- Assisting in the preparation of job specifications and job descriptions and loading the same into the ATS
- Liaising with agencies in the relevant business areas to ensure that the firm is represented accurately externally; securing market feedback and data as required
- Managing direct recruitment campaigns, using LinkedIn and other job boards
- Managing applications through the ATS
- Advising line managers on interview processes and testing
- Handling offer management processes for the relevant business services departments
- Managing additional emails which land in the careers inbox
- Maintaining accurate records relating to the recruitment activities of the firm using the online HR portal's ATS
- Maintaining additional recruitment data and statistics around direct campaigns, agency performance etc.
- Displaying effective diary management and assisting in the arrangement of the interviews and other recruitment related meetings
- Managing attendance at university careers events
Our client is looking for:
- Experience in recruitment (in-house or for recruitment business) - ideally for the professional services sector
- Strong Administration skills
- Confidence dealing directly with senior stake holders
- The ability to engage and build rapport with entry level recruits
If this sounds like you, please apply directly to the advert with a CV in Word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted