A professional, confident, and personable IT Assistant is required to join a unique business, based In Stevenage. The role will involve providing on-site and remote technical support, advice, and installations across a number of properties in Hertfordshire and London. This is a Hybrid role combining home, remote and office-based work. You will also need to be able to drive and have your own car.
This role will offer variety and the opportunity to grow and develop your skill set through further training and personal development.As IT Assistant you will be responsible:
- Providing support with regards to all the business's IT equipment including user support
- Ensuring data, network and hardware security across the organisation. Including Firewalls, Anti-spam and email white-lists and blacklists
- Managing the organisations system back ups
- Providing information and advice on the introduction of new technologies
- Evaluating the organisation's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades
- Preparation of IT requirements for senior managers business travel
- IT systems maintenance
- Cloud storage and server infrastructure management
- Rota'd out of hours on-call IT support cover
NB: a number of these tasks will be carried out in conjunction with the IT Assistant ManagerThe ideal IT Assistant candidate will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Full UK Driving licence and car
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience of Windows operating systems
- Worked with client service networks and anti-virus software
- Experienced in the use of network hardware and software
- Experience within a similar role
Working Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, you can expect to receive a salary between £24,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search